You can get free WiFi for up to 30 minutes within the hotel, for each device connected.
The time starts from when you log in and ends 30 mins later. This resets every 24 hours, however you can connect another device to benefit further from this free service.
What are the Tariffs for using the WiFi?
Please refer to the Travelodge WiFi landing page for the current tariffs. These are set by Travelodge and each payment/voucher (pre-paid WiFi) provides connection for a maximum of 2 devices.
The WiFi service is provided on the basis of time from first use. So for example, if you have paid online for 1 day's WiFi access, internet access will be provided from the time of payment for a period of 24 hours. This is for a maximum of 2 devices.
The Travelodge WiFi service accepts payment online using a debit card or credit card (Visa or MasterCard), or alternatively via PayPal.
Just follow the instructions on the WiFi landing pages. WiFi can be pre-paid on-line at the time of making your room reservation. If you choose to pre-pay, you will receive a WiFi code in advance within you booking confirmation email. Please, note this is different from your confirmation invoice/receipt.
Yes – your online payment or WiFi voucher can be used on a maximum of 2 devices. This is set by Travelodge.
You will need to enter your email address and password which you signed up to the WiFi service with.
Please follow the forgotten password process on the WiFi landing page to recover your password.
This will send your password to the email address you entered when registering for the Travelodge WiFi service.
Please note, our customer services do not have access to your WiFi password, and will not be able to tell you over the phone.
It is important to remember your WiFi email and password combination, as you will need it to access WiFi during your stay and any future stays at Travelodge.
Sorry. We do not have any way to recover your email address.
If you cannot remember your email address, please re-register with a new email address. Your email address is required to log in to the service and will be used should you need to recover your password.
There may be several reasons why your account does not provide you with access to the Travelodge WiFi service. These may be indicated by an error message on the WiFi landing page:
1. Your current device has already used it's Free WiFi allowance that day. In order to continue using the WiFi, you need to wait 24 hours or make a purchase on the landing page.
2. You have not purchased any additional WiFi service.
3. You have purchased additional WiFi service, but the period of service has expired. You need to make another purchase.
4. You have already used that purchased WiFi service for 2 devices. Each transaction is valid for a maximum of 2 devices.
5. Your voucher code has already been used. Please report this to reception.
6. You haven’t received a voucher code – speak to Travelodge Reception who can locate this on their systems. Also check your booking confirmation email.
Yes. Your account will provide you with access at other Travelodge hotels. Any payment for WiFi service will be valid at any Travelodge hotel for the duration purchased.
Yes. Your payment will provide you with access at other Travelodge hotels.
If you have made an online payment for WiFi access (e.g. for 1 week) at one hotel, you may access the Internet at any Travelodge hotel for the duration of that week.
Please refer to the WiFi landing page for the current tariffs for online payment. These are the same as the voucher tariff.
The WiFi service is provided on the basis of time from first use. So for example, if you have purchased a 1 day WiFi voucher, internet access will be provided from the time of submission of your voucher code for a period of 24 hours.
Internet access will be available during that period for that first device as well as a 2nd device (when logged in using the same WiFi email address).
Yes – your online payment of WiFi voucher can be used on a maximum of 2 devices. This is set by Travelodge.
There are several possible reasons for this:
1. Each WiFi voucher only supports up to 2 devices.
2. The duration of a WiFi voucher starts when used for the first device, not when first used by a 2nd device.
3. A WiFi voucher can only be used for a 2nd device when the same username and password has been entered on that device.
Yes. Your voucher will provide you with access at other Travelodge hotels. If you have purchased a WiFi voucher (e.g. for 1 month) for one hotel, you may access the Internet at any Travelodge hotel for the duration of that month.
The voucher doesn't have to be used at the hotel for which you booked this WiFi voucher.
There are several possible reasons for this:
1. Your Travelodge voucher begins with TL. Please make sure that you have typed in the string correctly. It is easy to mistake a "oh" (o) or a capital "queue" (Q) for a zero (0), or an "el" (l) or a capital "eye" (I) for a one.
2. If a voucher code has already been used, an error message on the WiFi landing pages should tell you this. Please speak to reception.
3. Travelodge vouchers have an expiry date. If you have a voucher that is over a year old, please make sure that the voucher is still valid. Please speak to reception.
There are several ways to find your WiFi voucher code.
1. The voucher code should have been sent to you via email when you made your hotel booking. This is your booking confirmation email and not your invoice.
2. If you log on to the Travelodge booking website, you should see a link to "WiFi bookings" on the right hand side of the page. This brings up a page showing your WiFi bookings, including your voucher codes. Please note that you can access the Travelodge website via the WiFi service on any device, even if you have used up your Free time.
3. Ask the hotel receptionist. They should be able to see the voucher code you purchased against that hotel booking on their internal Opera system.
4. If that fails, in order to get on-line quickly, please make an on-line purchase, which will get you connected instantly. Please contact Travelodge reception for a refund against the pre-paid WiFi transaction.
Leisure customers - Go to 'My Travelodge' account, under 'My Extras' you can find your voucher code.
Business customers - Go to 'My Account' and under 'Manage Bookings' you can resend the booking confirmation email which will contain your WiFi code.